<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Monday, January 26, 2004

Aik...I missed out the 2nd day,3rd day n 4th day of Chinese New Year's blogging, anyway nothing much also la...2nd day is much more better than 1st day, I got a lot a lot a lot of ANG POW !! *Cheer!!* hehe...at last I can "feel" the Chinese New year. Somehow 3rd day everything return to "normal"...hai...quiet...it was so quiet..staying at home n doing nothing.And then, the 4th day~woahhh...I was out again the whole day in Penang.Wonderful fellowship with few of them(lilian,Chris Chee,Michelle Tan,Pei Hsien,Kevin Koay,Chee Yong,Yuin Y,Kuang Lim,Nick and Shen Shee) we had Penang Chinese New Year MMCG !! AWESOME!! when i was writing this...it was only the afternoon of the 5th day of CNY, wat is going to happen for the rest of the day... ... I dunno... ... {~.^}...~bored...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home