.: God is Faithful - Episode 1 : Introduction :.
2 more weeks then I will be done with my university life. God has been very very faithful to me. For who I was until who I am right now, He allows me to experience different stages of growth in different ways. I know God is always here with me though I fell somewhere along the road for the past 5 years in my uni life. Here comes my story ... ...
After form 5, I was supposed to further my study in "One Academy" in the area of design. But because of some nonsense happened, I ended up in MMU. 5 years back, I saw it as a disaster for not studying in the area of design but ended up in Engineering. I hate maths so much until I wanna burn the notes. BUT by God's grace, I managed to pass all my maths papers and other papers as well. I would say it was a miracle for me to survive until today without failing any of the subjects. One more to go in 2 weeks time and I hope I can keep this clean sheet and graduate happily :)
The story begins here ... ...
After form 5, I was supposed to further my study in "One Academy" in the area of design. But because of some nonsense happened, I ended up in MMU. 5 years back, I saw it as a disaster for not studying in the area of design but ended up in Engineering. I hate maths so much until I wanna burn the notes. BUT by God's grace, I managed to pass all my maths papers and other papers as well. I would say it was a miracle for me to survive until today without failing any of the subjects. One more to go in 2 weeks time and I hope I can keep this clean sheet and graduate happily :)
The story begins here ... ...

2 Comments:
Keep up the good work xenical allergic to blue dye in pill Video conferencing oklahoma Free mini baccarat
By
Anonymous, at 11:50 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it fat woman Lycos no adware volkswagen dealerships milf contest Size 10.5 c shoes Nokia bluetooth cell phones Murad cellulite treatment reviews levaquin strep throat How to replace subaru headlight bulb Community colleges leadership training for future leaders cell phone prepaid planes reverse look up cell phone in ontario cingular gsm cell phones Dosing+ativan
By
Anonymous, at 9:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home