<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Alllooo!!So long never blog d...;) m I really tat busy??Ohh...no la, cause i got friendster ma, need to reply my friend's msg over there ( Long msg ok:P) so no time for this eBlogger thingy lo. emm...anything interesting to tell ar...let me see *thinking*
Last msg I told u guys I dye my hair, last week I shaved bald again!!The reason why is because there were 2 colors on hair,very ah beng la...so yeahh..decided to cut it.Now nice(I think)...but hopefully can grow back on time (Before E-Night).
Last weekend, i attended Acts Church's First Priority Conference. I went for this workshop called "homosexuality". Ok,guys!!I m 100% straight,Keep That in Mind b4 we continue,al-light allight???I m going to teach u guys some of the New Terms which I learnt in this workshop.
1st term : Bestiality--emm..guess 1st ;)... .... It means sex with animals !! wa sai lerr...imagine...aarghh!!Try not la,it's really really geli !! I really there was once, I heard about this news which happened near bkt. Mertajam...1 lady she was so desperate, so she take the dog and "wat ? wat !" with her...alamak !! Cannot come out after tat, sei lor...so they need to send the lady together with the dog to the hospital...for wat??bodoh, to take out the "thing" la *pengsan* allight allight!! NEXT
2nd term : Transvestism :ah ha~ ONLY FOR GUYS !! wei... it means men who enjoy wearing women's underwear-usually in private/cross-dressing. If u think this is fashion, hehee...I pray to God that He will help u to change ur mind. Wake up n go back to the Normal n Healthy fashion !!
3rdly : Voyeurism : It means peeping !! eer...I'm not sure whether it including this case "like guys usually do in the toilet, when 1 guy "pang jioa-ing" right :P and then another guy go n kacau n try to "kap" wor...eer..I think it still consider an act of Peeping right?? guys, pls la...wake up ok!Be a mature man!!
4th This is interesting, we call the act of flashers "Exhibitionism" arr~~hebat right!! 1 question, got female flasher or not ar?? if do have, r they call flasher or something else??Who can answer this question??1 ice-cream on me !!
last but not least, introducing this term "Coprophilia". see...scary right...yeahh...i think this is the worst n sick-est thing tat can happen on this earth !! It means CIAK SAI or LIM JIOA ~!!alamak...!!*Pengsan straight* Some of u might received this forward mail which included the ciak sai photos, I tell u, i wanna vomit when i saw it, yeahh...I saw the photos,so wat :P curious ma...
Aiyaa...are we allow to do teaching in this eblogger thingy??Nvm la...since i got nothing to tell.I m sure u guys learn something today right ?? hehehe...but then dun tell everyone that Ken very bad la, teach u all the "Dirty" stuff...wei..not like tat ok, wanna WARN u guys not to involve in this kind of "activities", really sick n yeaaakkk!!! Actually got 14 more terms to tell u guys about sexual deviations. Ask then me personally la:P...my reputation gone this after this blog.
allight~allight~I think i better stop here, see u guys in the next blog ( wait ok...will be back!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home