Episode 2 : Moment of Waiting ...
Hello !! Actually I duwan to put up the 2nd episode so fast 1...no fun ma.But then final exam coming, some of u might feel boring during study...so I think I must do something to relax u guys. But I promise la, this episode will be a bit boring ... simple n short. n the story goes on... ...
After makan...we went back lo.yeahh...if not where else??U think she say "Yes" d mer? no la...like the source said, very hard to ask 1...*proven* BUT BUT BUT .... BUT..poooohhh~~~Oppss...*Butt-->farted* k k ...serious moment :D...BUT I really dun mind to wait lo, 1st. I already made up my mind to ask her 2nd.She is worth to wait even though just for the few hours date.SO !! again...wait together with me can or not my dearest blog reader:P just one more time ok... ...I remember I reminded her once only after the 1st approach through online yahoo before holiday cause I afraid tat she will forget about everything when she went back for holiday.
OK.~finished holiday liao...which is after nearly 2 months. No news no nothing...I also pai sei to ask her again... Oh no..ppl keep asking me who is my date for enight...everytime I just said, u will know on tat night( I really said it by faith cause she never say "yes" n no sign at all )
It was a friday night, I went out makan with chernliang n Goh after my exam. So happened while looking for a place to eat in serdang, we saw the stall selling "Salted Chicken" was opened!!(the stall song song open, song song close 1,we were lucky cause it was opened on tat night) *Ting* arr~..may be I should buy 1 for her also ler ...then suin bin ask her lo:P ,called her up n she actually said yes pls buy 1 for her. *singing*:God is great,sing His praise, fill the earth... .... YES!!the door was opened once again ;) alright,after makan then went back lo...my 2 dearest brothers...a bit em sek zou...I wanted them to walk back 1st cause I malu to ask in front the 2 of them la, but never blame them also,cause they didnt know wat I wanted to do ma;) *the situation -->super PANIC* eer...the conversation sounded like this:
Ken : I want to ask u a question, and ur answer will be Yes or NO only
(thank God, before I ask the question she actually...)
she : Yes, I know wat u want to ask, n the answer is Yes!!
aarrr~~~~mou min liao + so pai seiiiii~~~....I think my 2 dearest brothers sitting behind the car also a bit pai sei..kekeke...Thank God I never pee in my pants at that moment :P
alright ... tats how I get her permission to go for a date with her for enight.
Guys, no hurry if u wanna ask a girl for a date( nearly 2 months,so wat!!*look up the ceiling n try to buat lawak again:D*.Stay focus will be the best way --> advice for all the bachelors :D
Ok !! Thats the end of Episode 2. to be continue ...
After makan...we went back lo.yeahh...if not where else??U think she say "Yes" d mer? no la...like the source said, very hard to ask 1...*proven* BUT BUT BUT .... BUT..poooohhh~~~Oppss...*Butt-->farted* k k ...serious moment :D...BUT I really dun mind to wait lo, 1st. I already made up my mind to ask her 2nd.She is worth to wait even though just for the few hours date.SO !! again...wait together with me can or not my dearest blog reader:P just one more time ok... ...I remember I reminded her once only after the 1st approach through online yahoo before holiday cause I afraid tat she will forget about everything when she went back for holiday.
OK.~finished holiday liao...which is after nearly 2 months. No news no nothing...I also pai sei to ask her again... Oh no..ppl keep asking me who is my date for enight...everytime I just said, u will know on tat night( I really said it by faith cause she never say "yes" n no sign at all )
It was a friday night, I went out makan with chernliang n Goh after my exam. So happened while looking for a place to eat in serdang, we saw the stall selling "Salted Chicken" was opened!!(the stall song song open, song song close 1,we were lucky cause it was opened on tat night) *Ting* arr~..may be I should buy 1 for her also ler ...then suin bin ask her lo:P ,called her up n she actually said yes pls buy 1 for her. *singing*:God is great,sing His praise, fill the earth... .... YES!!the door was opened once again ;) alright,after makan then went back lo...my 2 dearest brothers...a bit em sek zou...I wanted them to walk back 1st cause I malu to ask in front the 2 of them la, but never blame them also,cause they didnt know wat I wanted to do ma;) *the situation -->super PANIC* eer...the conversation sounded like this:
Ken : I want to ask u a question, and ur answer will be Yes or NO only
(thank God, before I ask the question she actually...)
she : Yes, I know wat u want to ask, n the answer is Yes!!
aarrr~~~~mou min liao + so pai seiiiii~~~....I think my 2 dearest brothers sitting behind the car also a bit pai sei..kekeke...Thank God I never pee in my pants at that moment :P
alright ... tats how I get her permission to go for a date with her for enight.
Guys, no hurry if u wanna ask a girl for a date( nearly 2 months,so wat!!*look up the ceiling n try to buat lawak again:D*.Stay focus will be the best way --> advice for all the bachelors :D
Ok !! Thats the end of Episode 2. to be continue ...
