<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Friday, March 19, 2004

BREAK from all the Funs.

Allo~~thanks for ur support for the previous blogs. Not sure how many ppl r actually looking forward for the rest of the Enight's Blog. but this time, I would like to take a break. I'm not going to write anything about Enight. Just have something to share with u guys. When I got up this morning , few ppl actually msg me n talked about my blog. Then I began to think...wat is blog all about?Is it a place to tell ppl wat is happening in ur life...IF it does, then wat is life all about? *thinking*
Somebody might think I just made up the story for my blog so that it sounds interesting. I would say it is the way how I present my so called “life’s experience” to u and all are really Kisah Benar :) It’s actually same like how we treat our life. We can make it very interesting, we can make it very boring....I wouldn’t say I have a wonderful and perfect life cause sometimes I m stil fall and get up again n fall n get up n fall.....BUT I’m trying to make it better and I’m STILL YOUNG to do the best out of my life !! Praise God for my age :D…wat wor…really 1 la…not yet 23 also, still got few more months *reminder,blink >.^* !!
Hehe… I thank God for my life right now and I learn how to be content with everything that I have. Look at my size, u know I eat too much :P, if I can afford to eat so much, means I have enuff to spend. Thank God for a car, I can travel everywhere I want JUST FOR FOOD and usually few ppl will be blessed by it as well, m I right ;). Thank God for a comfortable room where I can rest ( too much of rest does help a bit in term of body size :P)…arr~wat ever la, just give thanks la ( fed up d…so many things to give thanks…oppsss…hehehe )
Have u ever look into your own life? When I look into my past, sigh….full of rubbish but when I look into my current life, hehehe…actually not much different also…BUT getting better n better ma, kasi chance sikit to change can or not ;) I can’t be perfect but I choose to learn. Church, Christian Fellowship, CG, friends around me helped me a lot. I thank God for ALL of YOU,YES!! Is You, why look to others??I’m talking about YOU. Today we know each other is not by coincidence lo, I believe this is God’s plan. I like to refresh back everything tat happened after form 5 and how I end up in MMU( some kepo one might know about the story la ). I rejected Christian b4 but today I’m a Christian ( I’m stil the only Christian in my family) I experienced hard time with my family when I told them about serving in church, by God’s Grace, I won the “War” :P !! Aiyaa…but then most of u since the 1st day u were born, u already have the Christian’s sticker on ur forehead :P U will never experience the paling HEBAT war in ur life, for those who r experiencing now, LET’S CONTINUE & FIGHT for the “STICKER” until THE END !! God is with us ;) Be the “Starter” in our family…look into future…(start imagine) our children…grandchildren…so on n so on…woahh…All r Christian because of YOU ;) SO!!Do you want to be the “Starter”, I think I want lo ;) JOM~ Sekali !!
Aikk…suddenly got so many things to share n to say…sorry for taking up ur time. I’m not here to teach u how to find life. I’m not “THERE” n sometimes I also mess up my life. But we can help each other lo, find someone to talk to when u’re facing hard time. Yes!!I’m talking to u, and u and u also, Yes…is u, dun point to others, TALK or SHARE IT OUT !!You will feel better, dun bare ur burden all by urself, why so kiam siap 1...come la, we share share ;) Oh ya, the “Purpose Driven Life” is cun, may be u can find some answers from this book about “Life”. This Rick Warren is memang “THERE” to teach n show us :P Whose birthday is coming ?? Let me know then I can bless u with this book as a present ,ONLY ONE ;)
Conclusion, our life is a very long hour movie, God is the director, we’re the actors n actresses. So Let’s do God a GREATEST movie with Our Life !! Cheers~!!