Episode 3 : Preparation
I was really really happy n excited n looking forward for that night. For the preparation,I bought myself a new shirt(megasale : 50 %,CHEAP!!kiam siap right...yea lo...) & a tie !!woahh..~~eer...nothing liao :|
I had this pre-enight fashion show together with Boss(Daniel Khoo) at my house at 1.30am.odd time but not many ppl ma. We had 1 photographer(Lilian) and 1 judge (Yuin Y), everything went smoothly n we actually took some pictures.( sad to say tat guys sometimes also very ai sui 1 :P)
... sorry ppl,I cant show u the fashion show photos, boss will kill me later :) The only thing tat i cant decide is the color of tie... really hard ... so I decided to let her to decide for me on that day itself only la ;)
I wouldnt say I'm lucky cause I no need to bring her to look for dress, shoe...or wat ever ling ling long long stuffs...cause she got almost everything. But I would say IF we can spend some times to go shopping together, it would be nice right...can "Fellowship" ma :P, then can get to know each other better somemore, right right ppl ??agree with me bor, hehehe...;) Few days b4 enight, 7 / 8 of us decided to go shopping in Sg. Wang. Yeahhh...at last can lepak together n "fellowship" !!*Happy!!* I didnt buy anything for enight on tat day, but few of them really shop for their enight' stuff. Oh ya !! Forgot to tell u guys that we took ERL to KL central( My FIRST time taking ERL) then from KL central we took dunno wat to Sg. Wang(my FIRST time also!!) after half day of shopping, everyone seem to be satisfied n happy cause managed to buy wat they want :) by tat time we reached home it was already 10pm.
Yeahh...i know episode 3 quite boring...wat to do,now is 3.30am...cant think of anything to write liao.sorry lor :) end here ...gonna sleep liao.See u guys in episode 4.
I had this pre-enight fashion show together with Boss(Daniel Khoo) at my house at 1.30am.odd time but not many ppl ma. We had 1 photographer(Lilian) and 1 judge (Yuin Y), everything went smoothly n we actually took some pictures.( sad to say tat guys sometimes also very ai sui 1 :P)
... sorry ppl,I cant show u the fashion show photos, boss will kill me later :) The only thing tat i cant decide is the color of tie... really hard ... so I decided to let her to decide for me on that day itself only la ;)
I wouldnt say I'm lucky cause I no need to bring her to look for dress, shoe...or wat ever ling ling long long stuffs...cause she got almost everything. But I would say IF we can spend some times to go shopping together, it would be nice right...can "Fellowship" ma :P, then can get to know each other better somemore, right right ppl ??agree with me bor, hehehe...;) Few days b4 enight, 7 / 8 of us decided to go shopping in Sg. Wang. Yeahhh...at last can lepak together n "fellowship" !!*Happy!!* I didnt buy anything for enight on tat day, but few of them really shop for their enight' stuff. Oh ya !! Forgot to tell u guys that we took ERL to KL central( My FIRST time taking ERL) then from KL central we took dunno wat to Sg. Wang(my FIRST time also!!) after half day of shopping, everyone seem to be satisfied n happy cause managed to buy wat they want :) by tat time we reached home it was already 10pm.
Yeahh...i know episode 3 quite boring...wat to do,now is 3.30am...cant think of anything to write liao.sorry lor :) end here ...gonna sleep liao.See u guys in episode 4.
