<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Episode 4 : The E Day !!

It's 2.45am...What am I still doing here?? Blog lo...a bor...bodoh!?!? Yes!!Enite's blog is back in business. Last blog a big deep right...dunno how many ppl actually understand wat I was trying to say. Nvm, ask me if u dun, let's do some sharing here;)

OK,episode 3 talk about preparation for Enite. I guess this episode will be more on that night itself !!

13 March 9.ooam
riiiinnggg~~~
Me : bodoh...why ring at this time,I stil want to sleep la... OH YES !! Today is Enight !!*sudden awakeness* Basically I called tat day the "E DAY" !! everything that I do, sure got something to do with Enight. Yeah yeahh~ After washed up myself, straight away went to clean up my baby-->Barcode : PCR 4371. Thank God it wasnt tat dirty, spent about 45 minutes to wipe the whole car inside n outside.

13 March 12pm
D.K : Ken !! How ??
Me : wat...relax nia...everything is in control.
D.K : So wat time we need to go n take the ... ??
Me : 2.45 la.ok?
D.K : OK!I go lunch 1st...C ya!
( D.K went for his lunch, and myself ... eerr...cant really remember wat happened...called up ppl??trying out my tie ?? cutting nose's hair ??eeee~~Yeakkk!!(someone might feel this while reading this blog,wat...ur nose no hair 1 izzit??IF really dun have, go n see doctor n ask the doctor to "plant" hair 4 u,"filtering" purposes ok, if not when ppl Poooohhh~~ u sure die 1)alright...cant remember wat did i do while waiting for b**s.

13 March 2.45pm
Me : B**s, Let's go!!
D.K: wei...give me 10 mins can or not?
Me : aiyoo...Ha mi su la??
D.K. : stomache la...ai pan sai...
Me : WAHH SAIII....from 12-2.45 u duwan to pan now only u wan to pan??!! :|
D.K.: Sorry sorry, very fast nia..!-gone-
(waiting... ... after 10 mins)
D.K. : Kia~
Me : cao~
( The following conversation took place in the car while on the way to... ...)
D.K. : so an zua tonite??
Me : wat an zua...relax nia la.
D.K. : OK ok...I follow u ya.
Me : no problem...;) ( speak confidently but honestly, I also dunno wat to do...just pretend I know well so that D.K. wont be so kan cheong for tonight :P )

13 March 3.30pm
Florist : Your flowers are ready.
Me : B**s, sui bor ?? Ho sei liao la...this time ur date sure happy 1;)
D.K : Hope so lor... ( begin to pai sei liao...at the same time, like dunno wat to do with the flowers )
Me : B**s, need to pay liao...got money bor ??
D.K : Got got, na~ ( sounds like he pay for all right?? hehehe...actually he paid for his flowers nia,*bengang* sure la...if not pay for me mer,dreaming la u, my reader:P )
ME : wei...b**s u take the rest of the flowers...I take the lilies ( actually I very scared tat he will drop the lilies la, the rest of the flowers not important to me also...so dun care la...let him take :D hehehe..)
( came out from the I*I mall, D.K sent his car for car wash.This machine carwash banyak hebat lor...we just need to sit in the car for about 5-10 minutes, then it done !!I was amazed for a moment cause 1st time experience this kind of carwash ma, but when I found out it wasnt tat clean....eh hum..better pay me n I wash for u;) Kembali sebentar lagi...

Advertisement time :
Cyberia car wash for RM 8 !! Shampoo Wash (cannot find burble here :D) + wax .
Guarantee can see ur own monkey face from the car's body after wax !! If u dun see monkey...try to find donkey! tak ada donkey find babi !! IF 3 also dun have !! U need to begin to Praise God for His wonderful creation !! -dne-

13 March 4pm-6.30pm
Both of us sent the flowers to Marriot Hotel 1st, then went back cyberia to pan leng leng.

13 March 6.45pm
(Christmas Ringtone from my phone)
She : Hey Ken, I m ready.
Ken : *Blink* OKAY !! I'll be there in 5 !! -gone-

13 March 6.51pm :D
Ken : ... ... (moment of silience...I was speechless...I was amazed...I was excited...I was.... .... Wwo00ahhh Who is this sweet n pretty lady standing in front of me ~~!! I think I was a bit panic...dunno how to start the conversation, then suddenly
Me : wat color of tie do u think can match my shirt ar ? ~.~'' ( I should had said waoo...U look soo soooo............ I'm really really glad to have u as my date then look into her eyes n blink, WAHh...sure ho sei 1...!! but ...sigh... *sob sob* )
( this part end with trying up the tie then took a few photos with her n cabut to Marriot Hotel. )

Alamak !! Now is already 4am !! I need to get up at 7.30 for church !! sorry ppl...Episode 5 will be up very soon...I really need to sleep now!! gnitezz.... n have a nice day Tmr !!