<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Monday, March 22, 2004

Episode 5 : Wonderful Tonight...

Alllo~!!Previously I talked about everything b4 Enite.So...here we go again..;)

13 March 7.15pm
3 cars left from cyberia at the same time.We reached Marriot Hotel around 7.15pm. We had prepared 3 pairs of corsage by ourselves. So we helped each other to wear it. 3 "couples" :D have 3 pairs of same corsage...quite nice i think ;) These had shown the unity among us ;) Those who didnt have it ...emm...u ok bor??need prayer??we always talk about unity in cf wor... hahaha...ooopsss...
We started to take photos...for sure, as many as we can la ... chak here chak there~wooahh...feel like a superstar!!Somemore she was my partner, emmm....life is sooooOOOoo GOOD !!After half an hour of lepaking then only we entered the ballroom.

13 March 8.30pm
... ... ... what I want to say is, I had a wonderful Enite with this sweet and nice lady. Wat was happening from 8.30 onwards, emmm... I feel tat it is good if I keep it between her & myself(eer...dun think too much ok.my dear friends :P) It gonna be 1 of the sweetest memory in my life. I appreciate every single moment of Enite very very much and thank you for everything to my *Princess* on that night ;)

14 March 3am
Reached home after supper at Milo Shake...haih...enite oh enite...why so fast come to the end d :(
but i think it's ok lo, cause the sweet memory will last forever ever in my mind :) This is the Story about me,her,friends & Enite. thank you for ur time reading the Enite's series. See u in the next new series(no promise, but I will ask the Director-->Above All for another wonderful experience in my life :)

-eht dne-