<bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=TRUE AUTOSTART=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND SRC="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true"> <noembed><bgsound src="http://gracehilllodge.com/Audio/Delicate.mp3" LOOP=INFINITE>

Mari ber-Kepo²

Friday, May 28, 2004

The Attitude of "I Know"…"But"….

What is mean by the attitude of “ I know… But… ”? Recently I face this problem. “ I know” I have work to do “but” I don’t know where to start..“ I know” I won’t do well in my exam if I don’t start to study now “but” I’m so lazy. “I know” I must do my devotional everyday “but” sometimes I’m so lazy. “I know” I shouldn’t watch so much of movies, “but” I always use it as an excuse to kill my free time. Aarrhh…I’m sick of myself because of this stupid attitude. I’m seeking for motivation but where come motivation? For the past 2 weeks, my ym’s status message was “ Have you seen a worried bird before? Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air …” This status message suppose to encourage myself and others not to worry so much but I misused it as an excuse to keep myself away from all my works. Sigh… again… “I know” I was wrong “but” yet I didn’t change my attitude. I’m not worry about anything, but I know I have to change my attitude to be hardworking and always do the necessary things. I need to be more focus. My question for you is Do you have the attitude of “I know”… “but” … ? I think the only solution is we ourselves take the initiative to change, you can pray, ask for help but in the end, it’s still up to you whether to change it or not. “I know” the solution, “but” can I do it…? this is the question to myself.