The Conclusion of the Battle.
Yo!My dearest friends, how’s life been going on!? Sorry for the delay of my mission blog. Anyway, I have no idea what to blog about the mission. It was awesome, too many things to write, there were happy n sad moments. All the mission team members experienced different thing, encountered different problems and other stuffs . As for myself, the hardest thing will be getting my testimony done on time. Oh crap… to be honest , everyone of us suppose to get ready our testimony b4 we leave for mission, but I only got it done the night before I share my testimony which was on the 3rd or 4th night. Thank God that my team’s leader Kamini had mercy on me, never scold me but may be angry within her heart. I’m really really sorry BUT I can’t help it :P OoOopss..~~
Another challenge would be the Bath room. I went to this long house, and I got to bathe behind a zinc without a door while the makcik somewhere outside there nia…oh man, it took me few minutes just to decide to take off all my clothes or with my underwear on while bathing. One thing I had to consider was IF the makcik walk to the back, my “ Share” will drop exponentially!! OMG, how can I loose my “value” to a makcik !?!? hehehe…actually not much value left in me la…sshh…don’t spread around the news k, readers :P …somehow, I just took off everything and enjoy my “door-less” shower !! Oh ya, even though the condition of the toilet was quite bad, but every long houses that I went, I just pang only …I actually enjoyed the toilet kao kao mam. There was one toilet, I can actually see everything outside there. I remembered there was once, someone walking toward the toilet while I was still “doing business”, I quickly make some noise, hehehe…the person heard me and walked away, piuuu~~ nearly loose my “value” again but this time to a guy.
Let’s talk about boat ride. It was fun, cool, challenging but boring when u have to sit for hours to reach another destination. I got to push the boat at certain part of the river but just for a while nia, it ain’t enuff for me to show my strength, eh hem..~( If u feel like vomiting, it’s ok man, tahan until u reach the toilet).
Throughout the mission, I discovered more about myself. Like what I can do and what I can’t do. But what ever I can do, I wish to do it even better and for what I can’t do at that moment, I pray to God that He will help me to develop it and improve it if this is His will. Matthew 13:12 Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. I think I would like to choose to learn more and get busy in learning rather than having nothing in the end. Amen?
This Mission Trip had opened my eyes to see others’ needs in other places. We had different culture, speak the different languages, different way of living. I thank God I was born in Penang. All kind of weird but Nice foods surrounding me. I never feel not enuff in term of food, clothing, money. Long house people do not have what I have. They eat what ever they plant, they wear what ever they have ( some kids are wearing the dirty and smelly clothes). Honestly, they are looking for a better life but yet they are still Praising God even at this situation. To be contented is what I saw in them. City ppl like us, STOP COMPLAINING lor…send you to Sarawak baru you know.
I don’t think I can finish telling you all the things that happened during mission. I would like to share with anyone of you personally if you’re interested to hear more about the mission. Mission is never and will not be easy, but it will help you to grow more in term of faith and trust in God through all the challenges. I won’t thank God ONLY for His presence in us throughout the Sarawak Mission, because He is still with everyone of us even after the mission, now, tomorrow until the day we say : Yo!Dude,wat’s up. to the Above All in the heaven.
Another challenge would be the Bath room. I went to this long house, and I got to bathe behind a zinc without a door while the makcik somewhere outside there nia…oh man, it took me few minutes just to decide to take off all my clothes or with my underwear on while bathing. One thing I had to consider was IF the makcik walk to the back, my “ Share” will drop exponentially!! OMG, how can I loose my “value” to a makcik !?!? hehehe…actually not much value left in me la…sshh…don’t spread around the news k, readers :P …somehow, I just took off everything and enjoy my “door-less” shower !! Oh ya, even though the condition of the toilet was quite bad, but every long houses that I went, I just pang only …I actually enjoyed the toilet kao kao mam. There was one toilet, I can actually see everything outside there. I remembered there was once, someone walking toward the toilet while I was still “doing business”, I quickly make some noise, hehehe…the person heard me and walked away, piuuu~~ nearly loose my “value” again but this time to a guy.
Let’s talk about boat ride. It was fun, cool, challenging but boring when u have to sit for hours to reach another destination. I got to push the boat at certain part of the river but just for a while nia, it ain’t enuff for me to show my strength, eh hem..~( If u feel like vomiting, it’s ok man, tahan until u reach the toilet).
Throughout the mission, I discovered more about myself. Like what I can do and what I can’t do. But what ever I can do, I wish to do it even better and for what I can’t do at that moment, I pray to God that He will help me to develop it and improve it if this is His will. Matthew 13:12 Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. I think I would like to choose to learn more and get busy in learning rather than having nothing in the end. Amen?
This Mission Trip had opened my eyes to see others’ needs in other places. We had different culture, speak the different languages, different way of living. I thank God I was born in Penang. All kind of weird but Nice foods surrounding me. I never feel not enuff in term of food, clothing, money. Long house people do not have what I have. They eat what ever they plant, they wear what ever they have ( some kids are wearing the dirty and smelly clothes). Honestly, they are looking for a better life but yet they are still Praising God even at this situation. To be contented is what I saw in them. City ppl like us, STOP COMPLAINING lor…send you to Sarawak baru you know.
I don’t think I can finish telling you all the things that happened during mission. I would like to share with anyone of you personally if you’re interested to hear more about the mission. Mission is never and will not be easy, but it will help you to grow more in term of faith and trust in God through all the challenges. I won’t thank God ONLY for His presence in us throughout the Sarawak Mission, because He is still with everyone of us even after the mission, now, tomorrow until the day we say : Yo!Dude,wat’s up. to the Above All in the heaven.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home